Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
What is RPA?
RPA, or robotic process automation, is a type of software technology that completes tasks traditionally performed by humans. RPA differs from artificial intelligence (AI). AI imitates human intelligence, while RPA only imitates human action. RPA is sometimes called software robotics.
How is RPA Used?
RPA is used in many ways, including automated messaging, customer order processing, and scheduling.
What Industries Use RPA?
Many industries use software robotics. Some industries that rely on RPA include:
- Property management
What are the Benefits of Using RPA?
RPA allows businesses to provide customers with prompt, high-quality service. This saves time for employees and increases productivity. RPA also allows companies to collect and analyze data about consumers.
Robotics and Automation at Goodwin University
Goodwin University offers a Robotics and Automation certificate program. In this program, you will gain the skills necessary for a successful career as an RPA technician. Learn more about our Robotics and Automation program today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.