What Does a Material Review Controller (MRC) Do?
Material review controllers order, transport, and inspect materials to ensure they conform to product specifications.
Material review controllers maintain documentation and verify the approval of any hazardous supplies, diligently reporting any violations or damages. They review company requests for completeness, accuracy, and also triage tasks in terms of priority— coordinating and expediting the flow of work. MRCs schedule production and shipping, gauging progress as well as inventory control levels and any issues that may arise.
What are respected qualities of a great material review controller?
Material review controllers effectively communicate with different departments and are typically well-versed in compliance, regulations, and company policies.
Reviewing your options in the manufacturing field? Want to make sure you have all the materials to succeed? Check out our bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Management today!
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.