Credentials and Exams
- American Board of Opticianry Examination (ABO)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) Board of Registry (BOC) Certification Examination
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Examination
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Exam
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) Certificate
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential
- The Commission on Dental Competency (CDCA) Assessments
- Early Childhood Teacher Credential (ECTC)
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE)
- National Contact Lens Examination (NCLE)
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN)
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) Exam
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Credential
Financial Aid Terminology
Higher Ed Terminology
- Application Process
- Application Deadlines
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certificate Programs
- College Transcript
- College Tuition
- Community College
- Continuing Education
- Hybrid Class
- Master's Degree
- On-Campus Classes
- Online Classes
- Open Admissions
- Prerequisite Courses
- Private Colleges
- Public Colleges
- Trade Schools
- Transfer Credits
Start classes September 10.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.