Nurse Refresher Courses
What is a nurse refresher course?
Nurse refresher courses are excellent for nurses who have either been out of work for a long period of time or simply want to brush up on their skills.
Why should I take a nurse refresher course?
The medical field is constantly evolving. Nurses must keep up with these changes in order to provide the best care possible for their patients.
If you’re a trained nurse who’s been out of practice, then a nurse refresher course can prepare you for re-entry back into the field.
Nurse refresher courses focus on a wide range of topics including pharmacology, ethics and legal updates, clinical skills, and more.
How do I find a nurse refresher course?
Learn more about the various nurse refresher courses that have been approved by the Connecticut Board of Examiners for Nursing.
Interested in beginning your career in nursing? Get started today by learning more about our various Nursing programs at Goodwin University.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.