Mach 3 CNC Control Software
What Is Mach 3 CNC Control Software?
Mach 3 CNC control software is a platform that turns most windows PCs into a CNC machine controller that manages the motions of motors and generators.
Through an importing process called LazyCam, Mach 3 CNC control software processes a CNC programming language called geometric code (G-code) that tells the CNC machine what type of action to perform.
The third version of the software, the Mach 3 is reviewed as the most user-friendly and reliable — from DIY projects to industrial machining.
The field of mechatronics aims to produce a design solution to make more intelligent and streamlined system processes for difficult or time-consuming tasks.
What Are Some Features of the Mach 3 CNC Control Software?
- Allows Drawing eXchange Format (DXF) files to import directly into PC
- Bitmap image (BMP) and JPEG, a format for compressing image files, can quickly transfer into code
- Can control spindle speed for more accurate cuts
- Full video display and touch screen capabilities
- Fully customizable user interface
- Option to extend the abilities of Mach 3 through “wizards” or mini-programs, allowing users to perform functions without a pre-written G-code file
- Remotely turn equipment on and off by controlling multiple relays at a time
- Users can write miscellaneous instructions with M-codes and Macros through Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition, or VBScript, and
- With a 6-axis input-output operation — there is no need for a high-priced controller panel
What Machines Can Mach 3 Control?
The Mach 3 controls:
- Gear cutters
- Plasmas, and
Do you want to learn more about CNC machines? Check out our CNC programs!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.