What Is a Police Degree?
Though a person doesn’t need a degree to become a police officer, your career could benefit from higher education. Most high-ranking police officers hold degrees ranging from associate to masters. When pursuing a law enforcement degree, you can seek out various fields of study like: Criminal Justice, Pre-Law, Public Safety, Cyber Security, and many others.
What Can You Do With a Police Degree?
Law enforcement is a wide-ranging field. A degree can open several options for a policing career. At Goodwin University, we offer a Criminal Justice associate degree program that allows you to tailor the focus of your degree. You’ll be able to choose courses in homeland security, forensics, law enforcement, or computer crimes. One degree can open several career doors from local and state departments to federal and security departments.
Goodwin University is proud to prepare our community leaders for success. Contact us today to begin your law enforcement career.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.