What is a CSR?
Quality customer service representatives (CSRs) communicate with customers in person, by telephone, email, social media platforms, or live chat, with regard to the products and services offered at a company. Quality customer service representatives may take or enter orders, cancel accounts, as well as rectify, elevate, and record any customer complaints that come in.
What Skills Do You Need To Be a Successful Quality CSR?
Acting as the face of a company, quality customer service representatives are patient, personable, empathetic, diligent with details, and have phenomenal organizational skills and follow-through. By serving the needs of the customers with a smile and a solution, quality CSRs keep businesses profitable and customers loyal.
Looking to learn more about successfully serving customers and boosting your company’s client base? Learn more about our associate degree in Quality Management Systems today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now