What Is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a type of computer-aided design (CAD) software that is used to create, draft, and perfect designs. It is an effective tool for generating high-quality two and three-dimensional designs.
Which Professions Use AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is used in many exciting and lucrative fields. Some professionals who work with this software include:
- City planners
- Electrical and structural engineers
- Fashion designers
- Graphic designers
- HVAC technicians
- MEP technicians
What Are Some Advantages of Using AutoCAD?
AutoCAD can help you create high-quality blueprints. The software can be easily adjusted to meet the needs of a specific project. CAD software also calculates the mass, area, volume, and center of gravity for your design. In doing so, it quickly and accurately finds design flaws. This saves you time and increases your productivity.
Why Should I Earn a CAD Certification?
Earning your certificate in Computer Aided Design will show prospective employers that you have the advanced skills and knowledge needed to create high-quality designs.
At Goodwin University, you can earn your CAD certificate in as little as one semester. Our flexible program allows you to study full-time or part-time. Learn more about Goodwin's Computer-Aided Design program today!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.