Private and Personal Security Agencies
What Is a Private and Personal Security Agency?
Private and personal security agencies are privately owned and operated to provide various security services for apartment complexes, businesses, corporations, individuals, gated communities, retail stores, organizations, universities, and more.
What Type of Services Do Private and Personal Security Agencies Provide to Clients?
Different from public security agencies like the military or police, private and personal security agencies:
- Administer consultation services, patrol vehicles, and workplace response planning,
- Alert police in the instance of an emergency,
- Deny entry to unauthorized personnel,
- Monitor security feeds and access points,
- Offer guard services for concierge, construction, parking, and more,
- Protect the persons and assets of their clients,
- Safeguard their clients against cyber-attacks, fire, theft, trespassing, vandalism, and
- Staff armed or unarmed security guards.
Are you interested in a career in public safety? Check out our degree in Public Safety and Security today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now