What is a transcript?
A transcript is an official document that provides an inventory of courses and grades earned by a student throughout their academic career. Submitting a high school transcript is an important component of the enrollment process and is useful when transferring credits to and from other academic institutions.
Learn more about the admissions process at Goodwin University.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.