What is a Quality Supervisor?
Quality supervisors manage a team of staff to ensure the proper presentation and performance of products and customer satisfaction.
What Does a Quality Supervisor Do?
Quality supervisors communicate expectations clearly, triage tasks appropriately, and train employees on the latest product standards. They also ensure that safety protocols are followed and report quality metrics to other members of the management team. Quality supervisors expedite resolutions to any customer experience concerns that may arise and they oversee product quality management programs.
Looking for a quality education to ensure your success as a supervisor? Learn more about our associate degree in Quality Management Systems today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now