What Is a Supply Chain Manager?
Supply chain managers are responsible for the management of equipment, hardware, and other related details of a company. They are in charge of purchasing raw materials, on-time deliveries, and making sure the company produces enough product to meet client demands.
What Are the Roles and Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Manager?
Supply chain managers oversee and track the import or creation of raw materials in all stages of development. They ensure that needed supplies are always on hand, and they are also responsible for developing delivery systems that ensure maximum product creation.
What Are Some Sought-After Skills To Be a Supply Chain Manager?
Set in an office environment not too far from the manufacturing floor, supply chain managers are assertive, optimistic, confident, motivational, innovative, procedurally apt, effective, and efficient. Supply chain managers also have a vast knowledge and interest in advanced technology.
Goodwin University offers manufacturing programs at bachelor’s degree, associate degree, and certificate levels.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.