Goodwin University Tuition: Investing in Your Future
Executing the idea of higher education from dream to reality can seem daunting; this can be especially so for those looking to become first-generation college graduates. We understand that tackling the cost of tuition can be tricky. Thankfully, we have just the right student support staff to help you navigate the process and steer you on your path to success.
Four Ways To Help Finance Your Future:
- Grants - No repayment required
- Scholarships - No repayment required
- Student Loans - to be repaid via a variety of options
- Work Study Program - provides a steady paycheck on campus close to your classrooms
Believe in Yourself on a Budget: A Few Financial Reasons Why “It’s Better Here”
- Goodwin University has one of the lowest tuition costs for private, nonprofit colleges in the state.
- Most students start classes with little or no out-of-pocket expense.
As of fall 2022:
- 91% of Goodwin students received financial aid in the form of grants or scholarships. (fall 2022 degree-seeking student data)
- 60% of Goodwin undergraduate students receive Pell Grants (no repayment required).
- $3.3 million in institutional scholarships were awarded to students.
- Goodwin University saved students roughly $500,000 in textbook costs in 2022.*
* Overall savings across 12 courses offering Open Educational Resources (OER)
Student Cost per Semester
|Full-time Students (12–18* credits per semester)||$9,994/semester|
|Three-quarter-time Students (9-11 credits per semester)||$7,214/semester|
|Half-time Students (6-8 credits per semester)||$5,139/semester|
|Students taking less than 6 credits per semester||$721/credit|
*Students taking over 18 credits in any semester will be charged $721 for each additional credit.
Tuition and fees are subject to change. See additional tuition and fee information for 2022-23.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now