Goodwin College Tuition
Getting a great education means a financial investment. Luckily, at Goodwin, you can pursue your degree regardless of your financial resources.
Don't forget, there are many kinds of financial aid available to students, including grants and scholarships that don’t have to be paid back, student loans that will have to be repaid, and work-study opportunities that provide a regular paycheck.
Getting the financial aid you need shouldn't be a daunting task. We will be with you each step of the way to make sure you get all the aid you can.
Did you know?
- Goodwin College has one of the lowest tuition costs for private, nonprofit colleges in the state. What’s more, Goodwin’s 5-year tuition change was significantly lower than almost all other Connecticut colleges and universities.
- 92% of Goodwin undergraduate students received financial aid in the form of grants or scholarships (fall 2019).
- 52% of Goodwin undergraduate students receive Pell Grants to help pay for college (fall 2019). Unlike student loans, Pell Grants do not have to be repaid.
- $4.9 million in institutional scholarships was provided to students in fall 2019.
- Most students start classes with little or no out-of-pocket expense.
|Full-time Students (12–18* credits per semester)||$9,994/semester|
|Three-quarter-time Students (9-11 credits per semester)||$7,073/semester|
|Half-time Students (6-8 credits per semester)||$5,038/semester|
|Students taking less than 6 credits per semester||$707/credit|
*Students taking over 18 credits in any semester will be charged $707 for each additional credit.
See the course catalog for detailed information about fees and tuition for non-credit continuing education programs.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.