Goodwin University Tuition: Investing in Your Future
Executing the idea of higher education from dream to reality can seem daunting; this can be especially so for those looking to become first-generation college graduates. We understand that tackling the cost of tuition can be tricky. Thankfully, we have just the right student support staff to help you navigate the process and steer you on your path to success.
Four ways to help finance your future:
- Grants - No repayment required
- Scholarships - No repayment required
- Student Loans - to be repaid via a variety of options
- Work Study Program - provides a steady paycheck on campus close to your classrooms
Believe in Yourself on a Budget: A Few Financial Reasons Why "It's Better Here"
- Goodwin University has one of the lowest tuition costs for private, nonprofit colleges in the state.
- Most students start classes with little or no out-of-pocket expense.
As of fall 2019:
- 92% of Goodwin undergraduate students received financial aid in the form of grants or scholarships.
- 52% of Goodwin undergraduate students receive Pell Grants (no repayment required).
- $4.9 million in institutional scholarships were awarded to students.
Student Cost per Semester
|Full-time Students (12–18* credits per semester)||$9,994/semester|
|Three-quarter-time Students (9-11 credits per semester)||$7,073/semester|
|Half-time Students (6-8 credits per semester)||$5,038/semester|
|Students taking less than 6 credits per semester||$707/credit|
*Students taking over 18 credits in any semester will be charged $707 for each additional credit.
See the course catalog for detailed information about fees and tuition for non-credit continuing education programs.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.