What Is a Diploma Program?
A diploma program is offered by educational institutions and colleges and focus on specific skills for career-readiness. Diploma programs are short courses of study, often leading to credentials at vocational, undergraduate, and graduate levels. Professional programs like welding, healthcare, dentistry, and business are all standard diploma programs. Minimum qualification for admittance into a diploma program is typically a high school diploma, and the depth of knowledge gained in the program is characteristically lower than that of someone earning their degree but more detailed than certificate programs.
How Long Do Diploma Programs Take To Complete?
Diploma programs typically take 1-2 years to complete, and you earn a certificate after completing one particular course of study and upon passing the course’s final exam. Diploma programs usually take less time and money than earning a degree.
How Do I Know a Diploma Program Is Right for Me?
To see if a diploma program is right for you, consider your interests, timeline, and outcome goals. Also, be sure that the program you want to apply to is fully-accredited. If you are interested in changing careers, increasing your earnings, having a lower chance of unemployment, and gaining new skills swiftly, than a diploma program, or a career-focused school like Goodwin University maybe your best option for future opportunities.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now