Federal PLUS Loans
What Is a Federal PLUS Loan?
A PLUS loan is a federal loan that graduate students, professional students, and parents of dependent undergraduate students can use to help pay for higher education expenses not covered by other financial aid.
Current Interest Fate
The current interest rate is 6.28% (as of July 1, 2021).
Maximum Loan Amount
The maximum PLUS loan amount is the cost of attendance (determined by the school) minus any other financial assistance received.
Who Is Eligible?
- Graduate or professional students enrolled at least half-time at an eligible school in a program leading to a graduate or professional degree or certificate
- Parents (biological, adoptive, and in some cases stepparent) of a dependent undergraduate student enrolled at least half-time at an eligible school
- No adverse credit history
- Must meet the general eligibility requirements for federal student aid (for parents borrowing on behalf of a child, the child must meet the requirements)
Learn more information about Federal PLUS loans.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.