College Success® Exam
What is the College Success® exam?
The College Success® exam is a web-based assessment tool that evaluates reading, writing, and mathematics skills. The College Success® test is commonly used as a college placement tool because it effectively demonstrates level of preparedness for college coursework.
At Goodwin University, the College Success® test is part of the admissions process for any degree or diploma-granting program.
College Success® exam overview
The College Success® exam is an untimed multiple-choice test. It is computer adaptive, meaning that the test administers questions based on how the test-taker performs on previous questions.
At Goodwin University, students take all sections of the Colleges Success® exam:
- Elementary Algebra (12 questions)
- Arithmetic (17 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (30 questions)
- Sentence Skills (20 questions)
College Success® scores are available immediately after the test is completed and are used to determine first semester courses during the admissions process.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.