What is an associate degree?
An associate degree is a type of undergraduate degree awarded to students who successfully complete a program that equates to two years of study.
Goodwin University offers associate degrees in:
- Business Administration
- CNC Machining
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Hygiene
- Early Childhood Education
- General Studies
- Health Science
- Human Services
- Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Quality Management Systems
- Respiratory Care
For a full list of all of our associate degree offerings, please visit our majors page.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.