What is a trade school?
A trade school, also referred to as a vocational school, offers specific coursework that prepares students for a particular, skill-based job. Instead of more general coursework, trade schools are designed to provide training and certification in one particular area of study.
Learn more about the differences between a trade school and a career-focused college like Goodwin.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.