What Does a Quality Auditor Do?
Quality auditors oversee the inspection of products or services to make sure the products or services meet all requirements and standards. This includes managing quality control audits, developing testing parameters for products, as well as reviewing and recommending new processes, and solving any errors or inconsistencies. Quality auditors look to minimize cost and maximize efficiency to sustain customer loyalty and maintain the company’s overall reputation.
Part of a quality control team, quality auditors are typically a senior members that supervise teams, scheduling, and delegating duties. Quality auditors are typically in the manufacturing field, but can be found in a variety of industries.
What Characteristics Do I Need To Be a Quality Auditor?
Quality auditors have strong vision, experience writing action plans, an aptitude for math, organization, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and positive problem-solving skills.
Examining your next steps for higher education? Check out our associate degree in Quality Management Systems today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.