About the Foundation
Goodwin Foundation was formed as a separate 501(c)(3) from Goodwin University in 2000, when the University was still for-profit, to enable the University to begin accepting charitable donations from the community. Governed by an active board, the Goodwin Foundation expands educations access for a wide range of students. Donations to the Foundation benefit students that have an acute financial need and have demonstrated desire to achieve academic success. The Foundation serves as both The University’s fundraising arm for charitable contributions and the University’s endowment.
The Goodwin Foundation supports the mission of Goodwin University to extend educational opportunities by raising money for scholarships, financial assistance, and programmatic support. The Foundation identifies key strategic goals and cultivates individuals, business, and community partners through leadership gifts, annual fund, and alumni giving campaigns.
Goodwin Foundation’s Purpose:
- Enable individuals to support Goodwin University students through scholarships.
- Enhance the relationship between alumni and friends by connecting them at Foundation events.
- Build a community committed to enhancing the lives of those seeking to make their world and others’ better.
- Ensure the viability of The University and the work it does for students and the community.
- Enable alumni, the greater East Hartford community, and others to support the mission of Goodwin University through contributions.
One Riverside Drive, East Hartford, CT 06118
firstname.lastname@example.org | 860-291-9934