Types of Financial Aid
A college education doesn’t cost as much as you may think.
These days, college is more important than ever, and at Goodwin University it’s more affordable than you may think.
We are committed to helping you identify financial aid opportunities that make attending college more affordable. During the admissions process, you’ll meet with one of our talented financial aid advisors to design a personalized financial aid package that meets your needs. We’ll even help you fill out your FAFSA.
There Are Many Kinds of Financial Aid Available, Including:
- Grants and scholarships that don’t have to be paid back
- Local & state grants & scholarships
- Student loans that will have to repaid
- Work-study opportunities that provide a regular paycheck
Did You Know?
- Goodwin University has one of the lowest tuition costs for private, nonprofit colleges in the state. What’s more, Goodwin’s 5-year tuition change was significantly lower than almost all other Connecticut colleges and universities.
- 91% of Goodwin students received financial aid in the form of grants or scholarships (fall 2022 degree-seeking student data).
- 60% of Goodwin undergraduate students receive Pell Grants to help pay for college (fall 2022). Unlike student loans, Pell Grants do not have to be repaid.
- $3.3 million in institutional scholarships were awarded to students (fall 2022).
- Goodwin University saved students roughly $500,000 in textbook costs in 2022.*
* Overall savings across 12 courses offering Open Educational Resources (OER)
Transferring into Goodwin from a different school on a bit of short notice, they made what was a difficult and stressful financial maze easier to navigate. They were clear and honest with me and worked with me on a plan that allowed me to graduate on time and keep my costs manageable.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now