Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
What Is the FAFSA?
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) is a form that students must complete to apply for federal student aid.
Completing and submitting the FAFSA form is free and available to everyone who is preparing to attend a college or career school.
Apply for FAFSA
There are different FAFSA deadlines for different aid programs, but students are encouraged to file a FAFSA form as soon as possible to ensure they qualify for the most amount of aid.
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online or visit our financial aid page to learn more.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now