What is matriculation?
Matriculation is the process of entering or becoming eligible to enroll in a university.
Matriculated students have completed all eligibility requirements and are currently pursuing a university degree.
How does matriculation work?
In order to matriculate into a specific university program, you must first satisfy certain eligibility requirements. Once these academic requirements are fulfilled, you can properly apply and enroll in your program of choice, which will begin the matriculation process.
Interested in attending Goodwin? Learn more about our various programs so you can begin your own matriculation today!.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.