What is EV3?
EV3 is a programmable robotics kit that is based on Lego building blocks. It is the third-generation edition of Lego Mindstorms. The EV3 includes computerized bricks, modular centers, motors, and other parts that can be used to create mechanical systems. As the third generation of its kind, EV3 also sports updated features, including sensors that respond to touch, ultrasonic waves, color, and infrared heat.
How is EV3 Used?
Although there is a home version of the EV3, it is typically an educational tool that is used in classroom settings. It is often used in robotics, STEM, and computer-coding programs.
What Are the Advantages of EV3?
The EV3 is a fantastic resource for teaching beginners basic robotics skills. It provides creative, hands-on practice. For those who already have robotics experience, the kit is a fun tool for expressing creativity and fine-tuning programming skills.
Robotics and Automation at Goodwin University
Here at Goodwin, our degree and certificate programs are designed to meet you where you are. We offer a 24-credit certificate program for Robotics and Automation. In this program, you can embrace your creativity as you learn, develop, and fine-tune your robotics skills.
Learn more about our Robotics and Automation certificate program today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now