Inventory managers monitor available supplies, raw materials, sub-assemblies, and products in order to ensure that customers and employees have access to the materials they need.
Where can an inventory manager work?
Inventory managers can work in a variety of industry settings including manufacturing plants, warehouses, and retail stores. They evaluate suppliers, maintain daily records of deliveries and shipments, track inventory and monitor stock levels, manage inventory flow, and prepare documentation.
How do you become an inventory manager?
To become an inventory manager it is recommended that you obtain a bachelor’s degree to gain the skills employers are looking for.
With Goodwin’s Manufacturing Management program you will gain an understanding of operations management, manufacturing supervision, manufacturing logistics, production planning and control, team dynamics, purchasing, and customer service.
Goodwin University offers manufacturing programs at bachelor’s degree, associate degree, and certificate levels.
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.