Test of Essential Academy Skills (TEAS)
What is the TEAS?
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is a standardized multiple-choice test taken by students entering nursing programs. The TEAS is a prerequisite for many undergraduate nursing programs.
What Does the TEAS Assess?
The TEAS tests your knowledge in four academic areas: math, science, reading, and English and language use. By passing the TEAS, you demonstrate your problem-solving and critical thinking abilities. Proving your academic skills shows prospective nursing programs that you can provide high-quality patient care.
What Can You Do to Prepare for the TEAS?
The American Technology Institute (ATI) is a nursing education company that creates and writes the TEAS. ATI is the ultimate source for TEAS preparation. Aside from providing you with registration and testing information, ATI offers recommendations and materials for test preparation. ATI is also where you can access your scores and transcripts after you've finished testing.
Does Goodwin University Require the TEAS?
Goodwin requires incoming Nursing students to pass the TEAS before beginning their program. At Goodwin, we offer the following Nursing programs:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- APRN- Family Nurse Practitioner (APRN-FNP)
- APRN- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (APRN- PMHNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-to-BSN)
Earn Your Degree at Goodwin and Achieve a Rewarding Career in Nursing.
Goodwin University offers a variety of degree programs that can serve as an entry-point to a stable and fulfilling career as a nurse. Ready to begin your journey as a healthcare professional? Learn more about Goodwin's Nursing programs today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now