What is a Shipping and Receiving Analyst?
Shipping and receiving analysts execute the functions of material handling as well as inventory management, and are responsible for the records of all products shipped and received within a company.
What does a shipping and receiving analyst do?
Shipping and receiving analysts create mailing labels, pack and unpack goods in shipping containers, and ensure orders are fulfilled correctly. They verify incoming shipments by scanning barcodes into computer programs and prepares shipping documents. Shipping and receiving analysts maintain records of incoming and outgoing shipments, and also ensure delivery success while providing great customer service.
What are the aptitudes of a shipping and receiving analyst?
Shipping and receiving analysts are organized, physically fit, able to perform repetitive tasks, and have a sound attention to detail as well as social interpersonal skills.
Analyzing your future? Looking to receive a quality, career-focused, higher education? Learn more about our associate degree in Quality Management Systems today!
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.