Certificate in CNC Machining, Metrology and Manufacturing Technology
Your fast track to immediate job opportunities in manufacturing
Accelerated 22 1/2 week, open enrollment, manufacturing program
Companies across the state are in immediate need of well-trained industry professionals to join their workforce. If you are a dedicated worker willing to rise to the challenge, our 37-credit accelerated certificate program in CNC Machining, Metrology, and Manufacturing Technology is the right program for you.
We know you’re eager to get out there and start working. That’s why we’ve joined forces with Connecticut manufacturers to make our program shorter in length — and less expensive — than other schools, to get you working in the field in no time. Take classes full-time for just 22.5 weeks and gain the career-focused training to land an in-demand job in the industry.
Classes are held Monday through Friday and combine classroom instruction, hands-on training in our state-of-the-art facility, and in-field training. Thanks to our partnerships with local manufacturers, you may be eligible for internship, scholarship, and job placement opportunities as well.
This program is open enrollment and there are no wait lists.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.