CNC Certificate Program
Basic CNC Production 18-credit certificate
Victor Serrano, CNC graduate
As part of the CNC Machining associate degree program, you have the opportunity to earn an 18-credit certificate in Basic CNC Production. You will learn the basic skills manufacturing employers are seeking: problem solving, safety, quality, production processes, maintenance awareness, and teamwork.
You will develop technical drawing, specification, and mathematical skills while learning about material properties and material processing.
Classroom instruction is combined with hands-on operation of our new CNC 3-axis milling and turning machines. You will gain knowledge and machining experience required to be successful in the field.
Enrollment into this certificate is by departmental permission only. It is not an open enrollment certificate but reserved for special projects.
|BMM 101||Key Principles of Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 140||Principles in Manufacturing Mathematics||3|
|BMM 175||CNC Machining||3|
|BMM 110||Technology in Advanced Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 222||Technical Drawings and Specifications||3|
|BMM 240||CAM I||3|
BMM 101, BMM 110 - These courses provide the opportunity for the student to take two national, portable credentialing exams with the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council.
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.