Business Administration Certificate Programs
|ACC 101||Principles of Accounting I||3|
|ACC 235||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|ACC 210||Principles of Accounting II||3|
|ACC 220||Managerial Accounting||3|
|ACC 299||Accounting Capstone||4|
|BUS 101||Introduction to Management||3|
|BUS 121||Personal Finance and Insurance||3|
|ACC 1XX||Accounting Elective||3|
|BUS 110||Business Law and Ethics||3|
|BUS 150||Small Business and Entrepreneurship||3|
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an ‘H’ are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an ‘O’ are delivered in an online format.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.