Medical Billing and Coding Program
Certificate in Medical Billing and Coding
Are you an analytical and technical thinker? Do you want to work in a hospital or physician's office but don't necessarily want the direct hands-on patient experience?
Medical billing and coding is a rapidly growing area of the health care field. With today's advancements in medicine and technology and increasing government regulations, this field offers many career venues for individuals with a Medical Billing and Coding education. A medical biller and coder takes health information and converts it into codes that allow the provider to receive reimbursement from health insurance companies.
With our Medical Billing and Coding collegiate certificate, you can get trained, certified, and working in the field in as few as 12-18 months — faster than many other medical billing and coding schools. Students must sit for the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam in order to become certified.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.