Workforce Readiness Training
What is Workforce Readiness Training?
Workforce readiness training is designed to provide individuals with little to no job experience with the training they need to secure employment in in-demand fields. Workforce readiness training programs provide you with the skills you need to join the workforce in an entry-level position.
Do You Need a High School Diploma for Workforce Readiness Training?
While not all workforce readiness programs have the same requirements, most do not require a high school diploma or GED. Goodwin requires a passing score on a basic skills exam — you don't need your high school diploma or GED to join our Workforce-Ready program.
What Career Options Are Available in a Workforce Readiness Training Program?
Programs vary, but most workforce readiness programs focus on entry-level positions in in-demand fields such as healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality, and more.Goodwin's Workforce-Ready program is designed to prepare you for a career in manufacturing.
You can earn your certificate in the following areas:
- CNC Machining
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Industrial Service Technician
- Quality and Manufacturing Inspections
- Robotics and Automation
Our state-of-the-art facilities and expert faculty will provide you with the hands-on training you need to be successful in the world of manufacturing. It's never too late to jumpstart your career.
To learn more about Goodwin's Workforce-Ready program, reach out to us today!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now