What are Welding 101 Courses?
Welding 101 courses are often taken in the first semester of a Welding certificate program; they are designed to give students an introduction to industry principles and protocols. Introductory welding courses help you learn safety protocols and basic welding principles before moving forward to more hands-on learning experiences.
At Goodwin University, we make sure you’re prepared with a deep understanding of all aspects of the welding industry. In your first semester of our 24-credit Welding certificate program, you’ll take courses in Welding Safety (BMM 151), Welding Principles (BMM 153), Welding Fabrication (BMM 155), and Thermal Cutting (BMM 157).
Let’s start something great together — learn more about Goodwin University’sWelding certificate programtoday!
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.