Career Training for Non-High School Graduates
Secure a Promising Career in an In-Demand Field.
At Goodwin University, our Workforce-Ready Program is designed to prepare individuals without a high school diploma or GED with the necessary training to secure entry-level employment in the field of manufacturing.
Certificate Programs Offered
- CNC Machining (18 credits)
- Computer-Aided Design (12 credits)
- Industrial Service Technician (18 credits)
- Manufacturing and Logistics (18 credits)
- Mechatronics (36 credits)
- Quality and Manufacturing Inspections (18 credits)
- Robotics and Automation (18 credits)
- Welding (24 credits)
- No high school diploma or GED
- Must successfully complete the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now