CNC Operator Training
The face of the industry as we know it has changed forever. Learn the skills you need to succeed in today’s manufacturing in CNC Machining. Goodwin University’s CNC Machining programs are designed to put you on track for a rewarding career in this in-demand field.
Goodwin University offers CNC Machining programs at certificate and associate degree levels. Both integrate an understanding of the manufacturing processes, knowledge of materials, and a working comprehension of manufacturing mathematics. You’ll also gain competence in technical drawings, specifications, and computer-aided machining.
Combined classroom instruction and hands-on operation of our new CNC 3-axis milling and turning machines will provide you with the knowledge and machining experience you’ll need to be successful in the industry. In this CNC operator training program, you will also gain an in-depth understanding of advanced Mastercam skills needed for programming tool location, motion, and feeds and speeds.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Leonard Walsh, Ph.D.
Program Director, CNC Machining