Manufacturing Degrees and Certificate Programs
Design Your Dream Career
Whether you're looking to start a new career or you already have experience in the field of manufacturing, you'll walk away from Goodwin University with the skills needed to join booming industries driven by technology and innovation. Not to mention, you'll open yourself up to higher salary potential and greater fulfillment in your career after you earn your degree or certificate.
There's No Better Place to Learn Manufacturing
Connecticut has been a leader in manufacturing for decades, and we've become home to industries of all kinds — from aircraft engines and submarines to buttons and baked goods. Our manufacturing training programs will prepare you to enter any one of these thriving fields, resulting in job security and a rewarding career following graduation.
Gain Critical Hands-on Experience
We are dedicated to giving you the hands-on experience you need for success in the field of manufacturing. You'll have the opportunity to work in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and put the skills you learn in the classroom to work in real-life applications. Our faculty are experts with years of experience in the field of manufacturing, so you'll have access to their wealth of industry knowledge as you learn the technical and communication skills that will make you a marketable job candidate.
Explore Your Interests
We offer a variety of manufacturing degrees and certification programs, so you can choose the career path that best aligns with your goals and interests.
At Goodwin University, you can choose from the following manufacturing programs:
- Manufacturing Management (Bachelor's Degree)
- Quality Management Systems (Associate Degree)
- CNC Machining (Associate Degree and Certificate)
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) (Certificate)
- Industrial Service Technician (Certificate)
- Manufacturing and Logistics (Certificate)
- Mechatronics (Certificate)
- Robotics and Automation (Certificate)
- Welding (Certificate)
- Certified Production Technician (Credential)
- Certified Logistics Technician (Credential)
- Green Manufacturing (Credential)
We Do Things Differently
Our degree and certificate programs are designed with your career in mind. We combine traditional classroom learning with hands-on learning experiences to help you prepare for success in the industry.
At Goodwin, we believe that taking care of your personal responsibilities is just as important as reaching your career goals. Our manufacturing school offers flexible scheduling that will allow you to get your degree or certificate without sacrificing your professional or personal life. Our programs offer day and evening classes, weekend classes, and a combination of on-campus and hybrid curriculums that allow you the flexibility to advance your career.*
*Formatting options vary. See each program for specific details.
Paying for college doesn't have to be stressful. We offer a variety of financial aid opportunities to help you pay for your education. You may be eligible for grants and scholarships that don't have to be paid back, student loans that have to be repaid, and work-study opportunities that provide a regular paycheck.
We are committed to supporting our students in any way possible. This includes offering services to help you both personally and professionally. Here's a look at the resources you can take advantage of when you earn your degree or certificate at Goodwin.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
- ApplicationApply Now