CT Health Horizons
What is CT Health Horizons?
CT Health Horizons is a statewide higher education initiative. Launched by Governor Ned Lamont in August 2022, this three-year program plans to address shortages in the nursing and behavioral health professions.
CT Health Horizons will supply tuition assistance to low-income and minority students. The initiative also plans to create post-graduate career paths by establishing partnerships between healthcare providers and universities.
What Degrees Will CT Health Horizons Support?
Degree programs that are supported by this initiative include:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Goodwin University and CT Health Horizons
As a member of the Connecticut Conference of Independent Colleges (CCIC), Goodwin University is a participant in the CT Health Horizons program. Our Nursing programs offer flexible options for advancing your career.
Learn more about financial aid at Goodwin University today!
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.