Graduate Certificate in Universal Instructional Design
|UID 610||Introduction to Universally Designed Learning Experiences||3|
|UID 625||Assessment for Learning||3|
|UID 615||Engagement for Learning||3|
|UID 620||Instruction for Learning||3|
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an ‘H’ are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an ‘O’ are delivered in an online format.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.