Quality and Manufacturing Inspections Certificate
As the manufacturing industry evolves, companies need trained professionals ready to test equipment and ensure the safety of both machine operators and consumers.
In this 19-credit certificate program, you'll gain critical knowledge of quality assurance and inspections in the modern world of manufacturing. You'll build upon basic industry skills to master inspection techniques, engineering drawing interpretation, and manufacturing concepts.
This certificate program is a pathway to earning nationally recognized credentials in safety, quality, production processes, and maintenance awareness.
*Enrollment into this certificate is by departmental permission only.
|BMM 101||Key Principles of Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 222||Technical Drawings and Specifications||3|
|BMM 220||Materials and Processes in Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 224||Metrology and Calibration||3|
|BMM 210||Lean Manufacturing Principles||3|
|BMM 229||Advanced Metrology and Calibration||4|
Students must complete all graduation requirements as stated in the catalog and maintain a GPA of 2.3 in the coursework.
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an ‘H’ are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an ‘O’ are delivered in an online format.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.