Quality and Manufacturing Inspections Certificate
In this 19-credit Quality and Manufacturing Inspections certificate program, students learn about critical quality assurance and inspections in 21st century modern manufacturing. You will begin by learning basic industry skills in order to receive nationally recognized credentials in safety and quality. Students then study quality management and inspection techniques, engineering drawing interpretation, and lean manufacturing concepts. Students also develop skills related to measurement and test equipment.
|BMM 101||Key Principles of Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 222||Technical Drawings and Specifications||3|
|BMM 220||Materials and Processes in Manufacturing||3|
|BMM 224||Metrology and Calibration||3|
|BMM 210||Lean Manufacturing Principles||3|
|BMM 229||Advanced Metrology and Calibration||4|
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.