Certificate in Histologic Science
The specific admission requirements are outlined below. Not all qualified candidates can be offered admission to the Histology program due to the limited number of seats available.
- Complete the application for admission into Goodwin University. Applicants to the Histology program must first meet the requirements for admission and be accepted into Goodwin University.
- Complete the Histology program application. This application must include:
- A signed attestation that the applicant possesses the ability to perform the tasks as stated in the Essential Functions of a Histotechnician.
- Complete the required University Placement Evaluations. Applicants must qualify for ENG 099 or higher and MATH 125.
- Earn a minimum GPA of 2.7 in the most recent course work (university). University GPA is based on a minimum of 12 completed credits at Goodwin University.
- Complete the following prerequisite courses with a "C" or better:
- Interview with the program director.
- Student essay
All required immunizations must be current before the start of the program.