Certificate in Histology Courses
|HLT 102||Introduction to Histology||3|
|HLT 110||Histologic Techniques||3|
|HSC 105||Medical Terminology||3|
|HSC 111||Medical Law and Ethics||3|
|BIO 120||Human Biology||4|
|MATH 125||Mathematical Applications for the Health Sciences||3|
|HLT 113||Concepts of Staining and Fixation||3|
|HLT 115||Histology Laboratory Application||3|
|HLT 209||Special Staining Lab||3|
|HLT 210||Staining II||3|
|HLT 230||Histology Capstone and Seminar||3|
|HLT 290||Histology Clinical Experience||7|
Students must complete all graduation requirements as stated in the catalog. In addition, students must complete all Histology (HLT) core courses with a minimum grade of "C+".
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We’re ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.