Early Childhood Careers
Jobs you can get with an Early Childhood Education Degree
In order to find success in today’s job market, you need to obtain a degree geared towards an in-demand career. Our career-focused early childhood and child study degrees prepare you with the skills and competencies needed to be successful in various early childhood settings. Parents, families, and communities need devoted, nurturing — and knowledgeable — professionals to focus on building children’s skills in all areas including language and literacy, social and emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
A wide range of Child Study and Early Childhood career options
Child Study and Early Childhood Education graduates can find careers and professions such as:
BS Child Study:
- Child Advocate
- Child Specialist with the Department of Children and Families
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Infant, Toddler, and Preschool Teacher
- Early Childhood Director
- Entry Level in Social Service Agency
- Licensing Specialist with the Department of Public Health
- School Readiness Teacher
AS Early Childhood Education:
- Family Resource Worker
- Private Sector Infant, Toddler, or Preschool Teacher
- School Readiness Assistant Teacher
Lifetime career services for our Child Study and Early Childhood Education graduates
Our Career Services team is here to provide you with a lifetime of career development support— at no cost. Career Services offers a range of services including resume and cover letter writing assistance, networking, workshops, mock interviewing, individual counseling, career fairs, and more. Our goal is to assist you as you move forward on your career journey!
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free.
- We’re still accepting financial aid applications.
- We’ll review your transcripts of prior learning (usually in less than one business day).
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin College will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin College to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.