Management and Leadership Bachelor's Degree Program
In addition to the general program outcomes expressed by the Department of General Education, participants who successfully complete of all management and leadership program requirements will be able to:
- Analyze effective organizational structure, culture, strategy and change.
- Integrate elements of successful organizational communications across multi-cultural perspectives.
- Assess worker behavior and appraise performance management systems in light of talent development.
- Incorporate and support team-building skills and processes.
- Assess effective organizational leadership development-theory and practice.
- Evaluate and practice ethical decision making in the organization.