Homeland Security Associate Degree Program
Homeland Security Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of all Homeland Security program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills of the Homeland Security fields, including their impact upon local communities and society, and organizational structure and operations.
- Analyze contemporary issues affecting national, state, and local community security.
- Assess operational requirements, social and economic impact, and legislative consequences of Homeland Security.
- Evaluate the processes necessary for successful implementation of Homeland Security programs.
- Examine the ethics and responsibilities of professionals in Homeland Security and related fields.