Associate Degree in Histology
The specific admission requirements are outlined below. It is important to note that not all qualified candidates can be offered admission to the Histologic Science program due to the limited number of seats available.
Only students admitted to the Histologic Science program may enroll in HLT courses.
- Complete the application for admission into Goodwin College. Applicants to the Histology program must first meet the requirements for admission and be accepted into Goodwin College.
- Complete the Histology Program Application. This application must include:
- A signed attestation that the applicant possesses the ability to perform the tasks as stated in the Essential Functions of a Histotechnician.
- Complete the required College Placement Evaluations. Applicants must qualify for a minimum of ENG 099 and MATH 125.
- Complete the following prerequisite courses with a "C" or better:
- Interview with the Program Director.
- Student Essay
All required immunizations must be current before the start of the program.