Associate Degree in Histology Classes
In addition to major core requirements, all students enrolled in associate degree programs must complete a minimum of 21 credits in general education courses.
Non-major core requirements - 10 credits
|HSC 105||Medical Terminology||3|
|HSC 111||Medical Law and Ethics||3|
General education core - 22 credits
|ENG 101||English Composition||3|
|ENG 1XX||English Elective||3|
|MATH 1XX||Mathematics (MATH)||3|
|CAP 110||Computer Applications||3|
|BIO 120||Human Biology||4|
|PSY 112||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|Humanities (HIS, PHIL, SPAN, HUM)||3|
Histology core requirements - 28 credits
|HLT 102||Introduction to Histology||3|
|HLT 110||Histology Techniques||3|
|HLT 113||Concepts of Staining and Fixation||3|
|HLT 115||Histology Laboratory Application||3|
|HLT 209||Special Staining Lab||3|
|HLT 210||Staining II||3|
|HLT 230||Histology Capstone and Seminar||3|
|HLT 290||Histology Clinical Experience||7|
Students must complete all Histology (HLT) core courses with a minimum grade of "C+".
View our courses offered by semester.
Course sections noted with an 'H' are delivered in a hybrid format (a combination of on-campus and online learning).
Course sections noted with an 'O' are delivered in an online format.
We’re Ready When You Are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.