Bachelor's Degree Program in Environmental Studies
Environmental Studies Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of all Environmental Studies program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Evaluate human activities and their impact on global environmental systems.
- Understand interdisciplinary approaches to environmental protection.
- Apply assessment and mitigation methods that are protective of environmental health and natural resources.
- Understand the relationship between human activities, water availability, and river system sustainability.
- Implement and understand the development and implementation of natural resource protection public policy.
- Apply experimental design and analytical methods to scientific research.
- Apply practical and professional skills related to environmental protection and health safety.
- Apply written and oral skills required for effective scientific research and community engagement.
- Apply information technology and its practical application in the assessment and mitigation of environmental impacts.