School Readiness Assistant Teachers
A school readiness assistant teacher is the immediate aid to a teacher preparing young children to engage in early learning for preschool or Kindergarten. School readiness assistant teachers typically have their associate degree or bachelor’s degree.
What are the daily duties of a school readiness assistant teacher?
School readiness assistant teachers focus on the health and well-being of students, as well as their language skills, social and emotional development, literacy, and fine motor skills. School readiness assistant teachers plan activities like story-telling, art projects, or educational play. They help feed and change children, clean classrooms, provide one on one attention, and supervise young students.
What are the soft skills needed to become an effective school readiness assistant teacher?
School readiness assistant teachers need to be patient, creative, friendly, emotionally expressive, organized, and have excellent observation skills.
Are you interested in becoming a school readiness assistant teacher? Check out our Early Childhood Education programs!
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.