Child Study Degrees
Child Study degrees focus on the educational and developmental needs of young children. Child Study degrees use various areas of study to understand childhood from a historical and present-day perspective. Childhood studies draw from social sciences (anthropology, history, and sociology), humanities (literature, philosophy, and the fine arts), as well as behavioral sciences like psychology to gain a well-rounded, all-encompassing understanding of the topic.
What makes a successful child study student?
With a focus on early development and learning, successful students of our Child Study program tend to be adaptive, creative, communicative, encouraging, patient, and goal-oriented.
Are you ready to shape the minds of tomorrow? Check out our bachelor's degree in Child Study.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.