Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential
What is the Child Development Associate (CDA)?
The Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™ is the most widely recognized early childhood education credential and an important aspect of career development for early childhood educators.
Six competency standards are used to evaluate of child development associates:
- To establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment
- To advance physical and intellectual competence
- To support social and emotional development and to provide positive guidance
- To establish positive and productive relationships with families
- To ensure a well-run, purposeful program responsive to particular needs
- To maintain a commitment to professionalism
- CDA Verification Visit™
- The R.O.R. Model™
Earning the CDA can lead to career advancement opportunities, greater exposure and networking opportunities within the early childhood education field, and improved teaching outcomes.
Who is eligible?
Early childhood professionals are eligible to pursue the CDA Credential™.
We're ready when you are.
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it's easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we're still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact Us Today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.